Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sorry For The Rant....

Apologies for yesterday's rant. Kind of got off on a tangent there.

I'm feeling much better today. I got some sleep courtesy of Nyquil, which helped tremendously. And then there's RETAIL THERAPY. Today my daughter had a Lia Sophia jewelry party and I bought the cutest earrings for myself and got a bit of Christmas shopping out of the way. Then I spent some time with Leslie, drooling over laptops in a Dell catalog that came in the mail. We even went online and played "build your own" at the Dell website. It's amazing how an $850 laptop can leap to over $1600 when you add in the stuff they don't tell you about in the catalog. LOL

Before I head off to Nyquil dreams, I thought you might get a kick out of these pictures from our South Dakota vacation in summer of 2006. We took loads of pictures. These make me laugh everytime I look at them.

This is me getting cozy with one of the "statues" in Wall Drug.


This is son, Matt..... Either Calamity Jane doesn't do it for him or he's wondering if he can sneak off without anyone knowing we're related.

Guess it was the former. LOL


piecin' love,
Terri

2 comments:

Randi said...

Glad you are feeling better today! But hey, who said you can't rant in your own blog? LOL No apologies needed for that!

Jo Raines said...

Cute pix! Yeah, Calamity Jane just was a snooze! Funny. Hope you are feeling better.