Friday, November 2, 2007

It's All My Fault

My head feels like a bowling ball, my nose feels like it's gonna fall off my face, my chest feels like someone is sitting on it, and boy oh boy am I crabby....uugghh. It's that time of year again. When the crud starts getting passed around. And I've got it. Yay, me.
My hubby says it's my fault because I don't dress appropriately for the weather. But this is WISCONSIN. FALL in Wisconsin. When the weather changes every five minutes.
Warm, cold...wet, dry....windy, calm...
Add to that the fact that I am peri-menopausal. Can you say "Hot Flashes"? My idea of dressing for cold weather is two pairs of socks. Yea....my feet get cold. The rest of me....NOT. Well, when I do get cold, it lasts about 15 minutes. I keep an overshirt handy to throw on. 15 minutes later, it's off again. At night, I'm outside the covers more than I am under them....and hubby thinks I'm crazy. He doesn't understand the concept of hot flashes. He just doesn't get it.
So where am I going with this? I have no clue. LOL
Oh yea.....it's my fault I'm sick because I don't dress for cold weather. Sigh. Whatever.

Have a wonderful day! Stay healthy!
piecin' love,
Terri

No comments: