Thursday, February 14, 2013

Is It Spring Yet?

Ugh!  So tired of snow!  Now, I know that we don't have as much snow as some other areas have.  I know we don't have it so bad really.  But keep in mind that I am a southern girl born and bred and I hate being cold.  I especially hate having to venture out into it when I would rather be cozied up in a warm house drinking coffee and sewing or watching movies.
Ah, well.  Enough whining.

I found (through a student who used it to make a class project) a line of fabric that I am totally absolutely in love with.  It's called "Simple Marks" by Malka Dubrawsky for Moda.  The colors are so rich and warm!  And the "solids" look like suede.  Yummy.
  

There is also "Simple Marks Summer"!


I just ordered a set of charm squares for each line from stitchesngiggles4U on Etsy.  (As a seller on Etsy, it is my first source before I go anywhere else.)  I guarantee you will like her prices!
I decided to wait and look for yardage to coordinate after I have the charms in my hot little hands.  But I can't wait to make something with this!
Fabric Therapy.... I heart you!

Piecin' Love
Terri

No comments: