Monday, February 7, 2011

The Packers Won The Superbowl!

What a great game it was!  Nerve wracking but great!  After watching the game at my son's house, we got home after midnight.  But only after we battled all the traffic coming IN to Green Bay as we were trying to drive OUT!  The city was going crazy!  In a good way.

And now it's the day after and the excitement still carries on.    When I woke up, Mark said "all that's on TV is weather and Superbowl".  He had a hard time tearing himself away to go to work. And I had to grin at him.  Because I know if he had his choice, he would be in his recliner, drinking coffee,, and watching the news coverage.  This is a Packer Fan's dream....to see them become World Champions.

I found this T-shirt on Etsy.  I love it!  I can't stop thinking about it.  Guess that means I have to buy it.


I've decided to celebrate by spending the day in my sewing room.  



Happy Quilting!
Terri

No comments: